Are you new to the health insurance market? We have produced a powerful infographic to help you understand what you need to know.
There is a wealth of information available on the internet about health insurance. It is much easier to work out what you need to know using an easy infographic.
We recently wrote a blog about individual health insurance in the UK. This is an in-depth guide to everything you need to know. Not everyone wants to read loads of text and we have therefore produced this guide in pictures. A powerful infographic is an easy way to understand the process.
What can you expect to see?
Our easy infographic will provide you with information about what the insurers need to know.
- Where you live?
- How old you are?
- Do you want to add your family?
- Have you already got a policy in place?
- What is your renewal date?
- Your medical history?
You can also obtain an easy insight into underwriting.
- Full medical Underwriting
- CPME/ CMORI
You may of heard of the above underwriting terms. Now you can see easily in pictures what these terms mean.
What about your options to buy a policy?
As a consumer, you have a number of options available for buying a policy. Maybe you do not realise that you do not have to buy directly from the insurer? Our powerful infographic provides an insight to make you fully aware.
- You can buy direct from the insurer
- There are cost comparison websites available
- If you have a financial adviser, they may be able to help you.
- A specialist health insurance broker can offer you expert advice across the whole market. What’s more they can also do everything for you!
At SMP Healthcare we are producing a number of easy infographics to help consumers and businesses get the information they need at a glance. Being able to refer to an easy infographic can help you make a decision about how to proceed.
We hope you have found our infographic useful and if you would like us to help you find the right policy, please get in touch.
You can contact SMP Healthcare by telephone 0800 047 0127 or by email email@example.com