By entering the Wimbledon competition on the SMP Healthcare Ltd Facebook page you are agreeing to SMP Healthcare Ltd storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties.
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entries must be submitted by midnight, 10th July 2016, any entries after this time will not be considered.
Please read these Wimbledon competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
To enter this competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Entries must like the SMP Healthcare Ltd Facebook page, share the post on their timeline and comment with their guess on Facebook below 1 of the 12 posts, which will be posted through the duration of the competition.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the entrants who correctly name the tennis player hidden behind the tiles. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted (and if you have multiple guesses we’ll take your first).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The closing date for the Wimbledon competition will be midnight, Sunday 10th July. Any entries received before the competition opens or after the closing date and time will not be counted.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you via Facebook message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 48 hours we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize).
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- SMP Healthcare Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.