If you’re thinking of relocating abroad on a short or long-term basis, you will need a flexible PMI plan that covers you outside the UK. Fortunately at
AXA PPP International we’ve been looking after the health care needs of expats for more than 40 years now and are perfectly placed to help.
AXA PPP International is one of the world’s leading specialists in global health care solutions. With different levels of cover to suit your budget, plenty of optional extras to match your lifestyle and first class service to make you feel special – you know you’ll be well looked after.
International Private Medical Insurance is a type of health cover designed especially for expats and people who spend a lot of time overseas. Rather than restricting you to medical treatment in just one country, international health insurance allows you to access thousands of facilities worldwide, without worrying about geographical restrictions, benefit limits or unnecessary exclusions.
Trust AXA PPP International
- Regional offices in 34 different countries
- Multi-lingual advisers offering 24/7 support
- Digital claims tracking and online account management
- Evacuation and repatriation cover standard on all plans
- Free, independent medical advice from leading experts
- Personal case management for all complex conditions