Many people, individuals and businesses see Private Medical Insurance as an important part in protecting their health. It ensures that you have access to treatment promptly and at a time to suit you. This is an important part of Health Insurance; easy, quick access to professional medical treatment. At SMP Healthcare Ltd, we believe that you should review your health insurance policy on an annual basis. By doing this you can make sure that you have the most appropriate cover at the best market premium available.
You can review your health insurance whether you have a personal or company health insurance policy.
There are many reasons to review your health insurance including:
- Ensure your policy still meets your requirements
- Make any benefit level changes
- Change your excess level if your circumstances have altered in any way
- You may be looking for a better value cover
- You may be unsatisfied with the level of service received from your current insurer
- See what new products and features have been introduced to the market
- A change in your health or wellness (such as losing weight, quitting smoking, or overcoming a medical condition).
The team at SMP Healthcare Ltd offer a free annual review to all clients, existing and new. We then provide a market review to enable clients to make an informed decision as to whether to renew with their current insurer or switch to an alternative provider. When you review your health insurance policy you may be able to save money by changing provider or your benefit options. As you get older, you may not need the same benefits in place. This is why an annual review of your Health Insurance is important.
What if you need help with your policy now?
If you need our help between annual reviews then of course we can still assist you. Feel free to contact us to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have on 01245 929 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that we are here to help you for the life of your Private Medical Insurance, not just when you are applying for cover.